Friday, April 30, 2010

Juice Plus

I've had a couple of opportunities throughout the past few years to start an at-home franchise... Mary Kay, Silpada, etc. I have never considered myself a sales-type and just couldn't imagine myself trying convince someone to buy something I wasn't totally convinced they needed!

(Disclaimer: For all those out there that have an at-home business, I totally commend you and don't think there is any sin in sales or making money. I just think in order to be good at selling your item, you have to be fully convinced a persons life will be benefited by your product!)

A year ago I decided, after many years of fighting numerous colds and infections during the winter months and averaging stomach flu 3 times a year, I needed to find some sort of immune system booster. My cousin told me about Juice Plus.

The long-short of it is this: Juice Plus starts with fresh, high quality fruits and vegetables that are carefully tested to ensure that no pesticides or other contaminants affect the natural purity of the product. The fruits and vegetables are juiced, then concentrated into powders using a low-temperature process so that none of the nutritional value is distroyed. Then the powder is put into capsules that you take with a glass of water! I take 2 vegetable capsules and 2 fruit capsules everyday and have consumed my entire days worth of fruit and vegetable servings.

With cancer and heart disease on the rise, the FDA just upped the food recommendations to 7-13 servings of fresh fruit and vegetables every day. I find this standard impossible to meet without Juice Plus. Additionally, the high costs of fresh produce would make it expensive.

Anyway, I guess this is a sales pitch of some sort, because I am a distributer of these products, but I truly truly have seen a great improvement in my overall health and immune support throughout the past year and am passionate about the benefits of Juice Plus. For less than $1.50 a day (much less then it would cost you to buy your recommended whole fruit and veggie requirement) you can meet your nutritional requirement in it's entirity.

I have tons of information on the benefits of Juice Plus, but what I like the most is that there is no added chemicals or man-made vitemins...it's simply whole fruits and vegetables.

If you'd like more information on Juice Plus, please comment or let me know. I'd love to share with you how it's improved my life and give you a sample!

Last thing: Juice Plus even makes "gummies" for kids! It's like fruit snakes. Blair and London eat their 6 gummies everyday and they've fully consumed their fruit and vegetable requirements for the day! How easy!!

5 comments:

  1. i will talk to Chris about this. We might be interested? I say, "might" because we have been doing a similar gummy vitamin, and we still have 2 jars of them to go through.

    But when they are gone, we will definately order the Juice Plus through you. But, are the adult Juice Plus gummies? Because Chris can't swallow pills (haha). Maybe he could do the kid ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica and Carrie,
    I'll be emailing/calling you!
    Thanks!!
    Jessica

    PS-I meant fruit snacks instead of fruit snakes. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please! Where have these been all my life? For the last few years, I've been trying to sneak in more veggies (green smoothies, veggies pureed in baked goods, etc) but this would make life so much easier on those days where I just don't have time or the lettuce has gone slimy. These would also be AMAZING for Jensen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica! Hey, wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a little award on my blog...kinda fun! Everyone should see all your creative stuff and get to read your encouraging words :) Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete