Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cutesy Clipboard!

Okay, so there has been a craze of "dollar store crafts" in blog-world these days, and I've jumped on the bandwagon. Well, sorta. I really just had this idea in my head and found a clipboard at The Dollar Tree last week! I needed a new clipboard to keep me organized while coordinating weddings at my church. I thought it would be kinda fun to decoupage some lovely little decals on it-to use while working with the young mushy love birds on their wedding day! To help me...get in the mood, so to speak. :)

Supplies
Mod Podge...a girls best friend. Also, what I call my post-pregnancy belly.

Finished product. It's still drying, that's why it's so glossy.


Decorative back

"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

I wanted to hurry through this little project because it's already 11:15pm and I suspecting another "bad" night with London and Blair's room-sharing endeavor. (London's already woken up 3 times since we put her to bed at 8pm. I pray that I'm able to "Delight myself in the Lord..." even in the wee hours of the morning while trying to rock her back to sleep.) But this project could really lend itself to some creative genius...think, ribbon, calligraphy, buttons!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment