Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm one of those people who seem to be plagued by nightmares for no apparant reason. When I was pregnant, they were weekly. Sometimes even waking up sweating or screaming. So I decided that I probably should start having a quiet time in the Word before I go to bed to still my mind. I tried that last night and I'm proud report I was nightmare-less!

However, I did have a dream that I was raising a squirrel-child. It was born a squirrel and then as it got older it turned into a child with rodent-like features (i.e. small, pointy nose, big nut-shaped eyes and hairy).

I know where I got the squirrel thing--Tim called me yesterday and told me about one of the clients he was insuring had a squirrel stuck in their wall and wondered if they had coverage for it. LoL!

Anyway, I'll happily adopt a squirrel-child in my dreams over waking up in a panic anyday.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! You're blogging! I'm excited to read what's going on at the Hibbing Sorority House! Loved the video!

    ReplyDelete