Thursday, January 8, 2009

A few new pictures of London




London is now almost 9 weeks old and I think it's safe to say she's a low-key baby. While I think the first 6 weeks were comparably harder than the first 6 weeks with Blair, I'm not sure I can chalk it up to differences in babies...more like a difference in the number of babies. Having two kids under the age of 2 has tested my patience, sanity, cheerfulness, energy...even thankfulness, but it's getting better every day! London is quite content to sit in her bouncy chair while Blair and I interact, sometimes for even 30 or 40 minutes at a time. She's sleeping well at night. Most nights will include a good 5 hour chunk without waking and she's even made it from 10pm to 7am without eating once before!

Blair likes being a big sister and gets a huge kick out of London smiling at her. She asks to hold her about once every other day and soon I think she'll be ready to give her a bottle, with mommy standing nearby.

Here are a few new pictures of London.

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome way to keep up with each other!! I am glad things are settling down for you Jessica!! Thanks for the birthday presents and coming to our party!! Your girls are so adorable! God has blessed you!! Love Ash

    ReplyDelete